English Lessons K1introduces five thematic lessons in an interesting manner by providing an interactive and hands-on experience. The areas of focus in the English language are vocabulary, grammar, spelling, comprehension, oral and writing; these are weaved into each theme so that preschool children can be equipped in learning and using English more wholesomely. These areas of focus are an integral part of any primary school English syllabus.
- Introduction to specific lesson outcome(s)
- Guided examples and elaborations
- Exercises for targeted practice
- Full Colour Wall Chart (online)
- Activity Worksheets (online)
- Answers (Online)