This book is conceived, researched and carefully crafted for students looking to prepare for or embark on the journey to PSLE in addition to acquiring further knowledge in Mathematical Olympiad type questions.
- 25 lessons on topics spanning both the school based curriculum and MO
- 3 lessons on non-routine questions to encourage out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving
- Classic examples explained in depth and detail yet in an easy-to-understand manner
- Exercises to provide for practice and application
- Mathematical stories, anecdotes and articles that pique students’ interest and fuel their thirst for history and information as well as fun facts on common and popular Maths concepts
- Answers with full work solutions for self-assessment
- Supplementary reference section to provide extensive resource materialsfor lessons covered